Friday 18 July 2014

i got in

I know it's been a while since I wrote in English. 
It's been a while since I actually wrote.

I graduated from high school. And got in university. 

I know it might seem weird, but for the whole last 4 years of my high school I had only one dream. I study at university in England, live in a big city and change my life like no one is controlling it. Live it just for myself. 
And now... It is guaranteed ( as UCAS page is telling me ) that I will. In this October actually. 
If the miracle won't happen ( I actually don't mind ) and the Uni of Birmingham won't unconditional-my-offer, I'll be studying at Aston University in Birmingham. Biological Sciences.
I can't believe and I probably won't realize that this is happening till I'll land at Birmingham's airport. 
Enough about it, because I really want to share the pictures of my graduation. I'll have the whole September to talk about Uni, since all of my classmates that will be studying here in Lithuania will already have started their courses. 






it was a really wonderful day

4 comments: