Wednesday 4 February 2015

beginning

I was about to start writing that I believe it's the first time I haven't updated you in so long, but I checked and that's a lie.
I just do not know what to write about. I cannot feel that connection with my blog anymore.
For example, the only different thing on my mind right now is weight-loss ( different, because I feel that Uni and work is already boring to me, so I can only imagine how it is to you). And somehow I feel that I can't talk about weight-loss on here at all. I tried to do it one time, and I started to feel happy, talk about it with my friends. Discuss my goals. And then life happened and I didn't reach those goals. And then I felt as if I'm a failure. I can honestly tell you, that there has been some times back in Lithuania, where I stood up and left 'gatherings' with my friends just because I felt I was judged. Even though I probably wasn't. There's a good saying that I should really remember more often. "You stop worrying about what others think of you when you realize how rarely they do it".
I couldn't get back on track for almost two years and you can imagine, how disappointing it was to me.
I have February goals and it has been really good for these 4 days. Yet again, I do not want to jinx it, so I'm not revealing them, even though it's my blog and should be able to write what I want.

Sometimes I really hate inspirational picture-quotes just because most of the time they are so cliche, but other times you just need it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment