Wednesday 25 March 2015

past few days

so yesterday was such a good day that I feel I need to mark it in my blog as well (snapchat has been my best friend recently btw).
but to begin everything I want to tell you, I have to start on Friday. I've never gone away for the whole weekend because of work, so this was my first time. We went to Chichester, West Sussex. I worked in Goodwood Organic Food van for two days as a cashier. Wore silly uniform. Got completely exhausted. But still, coming back to our caravan after a long shift and having diner with my co-workers was really awesome. I used up all my internet while I was in London and Brighton, so I had a little break from that as well.



Monday night out was good too. I needed a little break from work so me and my friend decided to explore Birmingham a bit more (as if!:D) Found this amazing place near Ikon gallery, but it was too dark to take proper pictures, definitely coming back when the spring 'hits'. Also, spanish tapas place near canal - wonderful atmosphere. and you know, cheeky drinks and girls talks. 


But yesterday was completely different kind of happy. I woke up with a sunshine on my face. Probably that was the best start of the day I could ever as for. Went to view a flat I might move into in mid July. Went to bar training in the office. #so #growing #up
Got lost in the suburbs in Birmingham as well, since I had no internet :D That was a first. But found new favorite place just because of that. Feels like Palanga, with swans in the lake and bushes and trees all around.





AND ALSO. this fuckin song can put me in the most amazing mood instantly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment