Monday 18 May 2015

you're the dutch and I'm the dutchess

it's been too long. Right now I can barely remember my holidays back home. But I'm certain of one thing. Even though when people asked me, when I'm coming back to LTU again, I said probably at the end of the summer, because I want to go to a few music festivals, but right now, I cannot see myself back in LTU at all. My mom said 'don't say that, you will probably change your mind by the middle of the summer' and who knows, it might be true. But as of right now I don't even want to think about it.
Don't get me wrong, it was not that bad. But when I came back  to UK I felt more myself for some reason. I was feeling really out of place  in LTU. Felt like I need to prove something for people I don't even care about anymore. So, yeah.
I also wanted to write a big appreciation post about Bristol and I wrote most of it on my way back to Brum on my iPod, but my iPod is now dead and I'm not really in the mood to talk about how I feel about choosing the wrong city to live in :D But I will add some pictures to remind myself for next time,  maybe I will write all the feelings down about it and publish it.
But the main reason why I opened my blogspot again was this song. I'm not in love. ( well, I have no idea what real love feels like, but I think I'm not in love). It has been stuck in my head for a few days and I just wanted to share.












I make fun of your belly and tell you do some crunches
And you say, "Yeah, well, your ass jiggles, go and do some lunges."
I say, "Fuck you," while I'm thinking of you as my husband. 
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again 


No comments:

Post a Comment