Saturday 22 August 2015

paintball & Manchester

Currently I'm sitting in my bed with my new favorite black hoodie from Primark men section with half straighten hair and no make up on while listening to music through new earphones. And it actually feels really good.
I have to tell you about the recent trips I had.
On Tuesday, 18th, our office organised the trip to Paintball! We visited Delta Force near Birmingham. It was an interesting experience. Even though I ended up with some hurtful bruises on my legs and arms, I spent the time with my colleagues, whom I can easily call my friends now. 
If you want to feel some adrenaline Paintball is definitely a place to go, but it can get a bit dangerous sometimes. The masks we had to wear were quite uncomfortable and tight sometimes and it was really temping to take it off, but we were not allowed to since if you get a 'paint bullet' in your eye, you can go blind. 





On Wednesday, five of us girls decided to visit Manchester. Comparing my other trips to Bristol or Brighton, I would have to say that I was not that impressed with Manchester, but to be honest I feel like weather was probably the factor that kinda ruined it. When we got off the coach the sun was shining and we all bought breakfast and coffee and sat in the first park we saw on the grass and it was amazing. We started walking around the streets, visited a few shops and galleries, but later on it started to rain. Regardless, we spend the last few hours sitting in wetherspoons talking about life and stuff, as you do. I would definitely consider visiting Manchester again, but next time I need to do the proper research what to do and see in the city.













No comments:

Post a Comment