Wednesday 11 September 2013

happy to see you

I've got two things I would like to share with all of you today. First one being, today I woke up after a dream that made my feelings mixed up again. And so badly, I was thinking about it all day. And the most important thing is that I can't control it. I can't control what am I dreaming, right? Well, in a sense, I can, because people dream about what they are thinking most of and what they are worried or scared about. But this time, I wasn't thinking about it.
...
and now as I am thinking about it.
...
I was talking with my friend about it an evening before. (wow, there's a lot of 'about it', but I want to stay it that way). Maybe that influenced it.
I guess the worst thing is that I wish it was true.

The other thing, I totally had a 'movie realization' moment today. Turned to look trough the window. Saw a tree. Turned back to homework. Back at window: the leaves are changing color. Like, in that moment, I realized that MY fall is here. I can't find the words to actually express how I feel about autumn.
...

All I want right now is another cup of black tea with milk and victory against France.

2 comments:

  1. Dabar ryte kaip tik skaitau tavo blogą su puodeliu juodos arbatos su pienu :D šiaip sutapimas? Nemanau! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo kaip faina! Nors, vakar parašiusi įrašą, paskaitinėjau apie juodą arbatą su pienu, ir pasirodo, nėra ji tokia naudinga, kaip galvojau. Tik kofeino pripildyta, dėl ko aš šįryt pramiegojau žadintuvą :D

      Delete