Saturday 14 September 2013

i need to know now

last "friday, the 13th" was with quite an adventure. this one wasn't exactly without adventures as well.

I woke up with a bit of a swollen face from all the crying. I won't lie, it was rough night. The minute I walked into the classroom, I was already regretting even bothering to get up from bed. But right now, I'm glad I did that. Even though, at times, I had to walk out of the class to calm my nerves and try not to get teary, my friends changed all of that. And strangely enough, the ones who made me smile are the ones that cause most of the tears.
I guess, I'm a really 'open book'. In the first two hours of school, at least five people came up to me and asked what's wrong. Do I really look that obvious? wow
A week before me and my friend made a deal to go 'downtown' and have a fun evening no matter what. I swear, I did not see this evening coming that way. We thought we were going shopping and having coffee.

I never believed in faith really, it was just something I was never into. But this time is different. We crossed the street just because we were trying to avoid drunk men. And just as we crossed it, I saw a flyer of a concert that was happening that evening. With one of my favorite djs. That was completely unexpected. We weren't dressed for a night out, but we decided, that this evening should have a lot of 'first times'. And I don't mean it in a dirty way.
All in all, it was an emotional day. extremely emotional. But I'm happy about the way it ended. Honestly, I was thinking will I ever smile again sincerely. I'm smiling right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment