Thursday 31 October 2013

who needs titles when you're drunk

i drank two glasses of red wine and I'm at home on a Halloween night. I hate dressing up. well, I don't hate it. I actually love it, when I have the costume ready. I hate thinking of ideas what to be for Halloween. So today I'm spending it with Hocus Pocus, wine and searching ideas for a birthday on Pinterest. I don't even know if I do want a birthday party. Maybe it's too much of time and effort consuming, but everyone says it's worth it. Knowing me, it should be worth it. Once, a friend asked me what do I want for my present. I said, I want to remember this birthday for the rest of my life. I really hope, I do. Even if I don't find a place to held it.
Checked the meaning of a dream I had last night: a girl dreaming about a bird - new love or meeting new people. boy, I hope that's true.
I'm loosing my mind.


if you haven't seen the movie "stuck in love", you should definitely see it. the name sounds cheesy, but I liked the movie so much, I'm going to watch it again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment