Friday 8 November 2013

less than a week


Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
And I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep

all I want to do right now is to listen to Arctic Monkeys full sound. A friend of mine asked me why do I like them so much, because I used to say I don't like their style. And I have no freaking idea. It just hit. 

When you know who’s calling even though the number is blocked When you walked around your house wearing my sky blue Lacoste

the next weekend is going to be so eventful. so I finally turn 18. i'm tired of thinking about it. But I'm excited as fuck.



1 comment:

  1. su Arctic Monkeys, kiek pastebėjau, visiems taip būna, tame tarpe ir man :D iš pradžių niekaip negalėdavau suprast, kas juose tokio gero, bet vieną dieną įvyko kažkoks lūžis ir va, iki pat šios dienos galima sakyt mėgstamiausia grupė :D keistų dalykų būna, kai pagalvoji

    ReplyDelete