Monday 1 February 2016

Air strikes and other journeys

I promised a post on Monday, but the whole evening was so stressful, I didn't get a chance to write and here is why: me and four of my friends ages ago bought cheap tickets to go to Morocco for 5 days. We were supposed to leave on a Tuesday morning, but when I decided to do the flight check in I saw 'Flight disruption' and a list of 700 canceled flights. Which of course included ours. We spent the whole evening trying to come up with the best option and we decided to go to London for the day (since we have tickets), return home and fly out on the 28th, since it was the first flight to Morocco ryanair could offer. Apparently, the flights were canceled because of the France air traffic control strike. For now we haven't really lost any money, just lost 2 nights in Africa.

On the bright side, we spent a really lovely day here in London. Even though it was freezing and rainy and miserable... We managed to go to Camden town which I haven't been to before. And it was SO amazing. Of course, the weather kind of ruined it a bit, but it's definitely worth a visit if you are in London!!







AND HOW COULD I FORGET. I haven't shared my 2015 video with you guys yet!! 
Unfortunately, since copyright thing on youtube is really strict and I used my favorite songs which I'm actually not allowed to upload on YT, the video is on vimeo.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment