Wednesday 24 February 2016

snap that pic, make a memory

So a few important things happened over the weekend. My close friends know about it. My personal diary knows about it. And I will remember it for the rest of my life. 
And I didn't have any proper pictures I could share from that night. Which kind of made me think about all the memories I have on my computer. So I decided to do these collages I was telling you about a few posts before. These memories are kept for only 24 hours on snapchat. Yet I started to save the special ones. And I'm really glad I did, because life is made out of little things that make you happy, right? 
I'm putting these out here just in case one day my computer decides to crash and I wouldn't have backed up these pictures. Or if I get into an accident and lose my memory and wouldn't be able to remember my password of my laptop. Or any other accident that would make me loose all of these memories.  (Click on the collages if you want to see them bigger)






A huge selfie collage was needed as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment