Wednesday 9 March 2016

Last night I went to bed earlier, cause I had to wake up quite early for a shift at Silverstone. While hopelessly trying to fall asleep as soon as possible, you came to my mind. You, the one, that lives somewhere in the clouds since Christmas Eve, 2014. I don't believe in talking to God and praying, but somehow I felt like talking to you. Thinking about things what would I say, what would you say back. What would we do. And I'm guessing, since I never thought about these things before, you showed up in my dreams just because of that. In that dream you sent me a parcel, which a had a VCR tape in it with the words "I'm sorry" on it. Too bad I can't remember if I watched the tape or what was in it. But when I woke up this morning, I went on our facebook chat (which I'm glad I still have accesses to) and read our last conversation. "Yes, I remember when I was with you".

If I only knew that is going to be the last time I spoke to you...


No comments:

Post a Comment