Monday 26 August 2013

New inn: back to school

 Well hello there, beautiful readers!

Recently I went kinda back-to-school shopping. Bought just a few things I wanted/needed and I would like to share them with you.


Probably not really my style purchase (,but I'm trying out new things) is this head-band from Stradivarius. I can't wait to use it on my first day back at school. Very delicate and a bit 'princess-ish'. I have planned the hairstyle I'm going to use it for, and I can't wait to show it you. 



(natural lightning, no filter)

I wanted a new neutral palette, since I only use neutral shadows. Recently, I've been really into smokey eyes and skipping eyeliner, which is not really what I usually go for. Did some research on youtube and blog world, and comparing quality/quantity/price, this is the best I could find in our stores. I already used it once and it's amazing :)



The biggest purchase was a handbag that I needed for school, since before I used Puma backpack for 3 years, which now is just destroyed. I didn't take quite good pictures of the handbag, but you can see it better on Zara's page.



I've been looking for a perfect dress for back to school (for the last time) event, and I finally found it. Very simple, with a bit of lace detailing, but bright blue. LOVE IT!

That is everything I got, hope you liked this post and see you soon! :)

2 comments: