Saturday 17 August 2013

Welcome (back)!

Hey everyone! It's my first post on my new blog cupofberries. My previous blog was travellinendlessly, which I really loved. But for one stupid reason, I decided to leave it. And the story is very simple, I wanted to delete all of pictures of my blog in my phone, but I was not aware of one thing: if you delete it from your phone, you also delete them from your blog. You can head there and look at all of the "bricks" it came out with. I was extremely sad when I figured out it happened and even thought about stopping blogging for ever. But later on I figured that I really miss my blogspace, so decided to come back!
The name of the blog Cup of Berries came from tumblr pictures actually. Few days ago, I saw a picture of a cup of coffee on my dashboard and somehow berries came to my mind. I don't know how to explain it, but it sounded perfect for my blog name. The title Let me be your fantasy came from a song, which everyone should listen to. It somehow always gets me happy and cheerful.






2 comments:

  1. grazi rankine ir derinukas :)
    http://fashionrubies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, tikriausiai komentaras kažkaip ne ten atsidūrė, nes šitam poste nei rankinės, nei derinuko nėra :o

      Delete