Wednesday 21 August 2013

What's in my bag?



Hey everyone! So I've been stuck on what to blog about, but remembered that I always wanted to do "What's in my bag?" post, so thought, why not today? I've been looking for the perfect little black bag for a while and I finally found it. The bag I fell in love with is by Mango and you can find it here




I am an absolute technology freak, so I need to have my internet 24/7. I am using all of those 'gadgets' for different purposes. Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best phone I have ever had ( and believe me, I had a lot). Quality, size, look - everything is just perfect for me. I'm sorry apple lovers, I've tried iPhone, and still, Galaxy is my family. In the middle you can see my 'text phone' (Samsung Galaxy Chat). And on the right you can see my shattered iPod, which I adore, but only as a music player. You can also see my failed attempt to do this . Well, this was not such a fail, but my iPod was not shattered enough, so I should be happy about that :)


Also, there are other essentials, like mint gum, lip balm, napkins, mirror. I can't leave my house without a hair tie. My favorites are packs from Primark. I swear, those hair ties are the best. I bought my first pack two summers ago, and when I finally lost all of them ( you know, like you loose booby pins in that black hole) I asked my mom to bring me some more. Got 2 packs now, so I'm safe. :) My favorite lipstick at the moment is Rebel Red by L'Oreal 'Causse' collection.


Since it's still summer, of course I can't leave my house without my sunglasses, which are from Aldo. I've been buying 'Ray-ban/wayfarer" looking black glasses for about three summers now. If they break, I just buy a similar pair, I just think they suit me well. And of course, it's a great way to cover your eyes if you go out without even putting some mascara on :)


You can also find my daily planner, which in the summer I use only for marking driving lessons; my keys; and my wallet, which is not actually my current one, but this is much more better looking than the one I use now. I'm on a hunt for a new wallet, but I can't seem to find one that I really like.


So, that is everything you can find in my little black bag. I hope you liked this post and see you soon :*

4 comments: