Friday 24 July 2015

bed or a pub

yesterday was such a nice day, comparing to this rainy morning.


in the evening, I got an offer to go to a pub and at first I said no, cause I'm going out today. But when I thought that I could be socializing with people rather than watching friends in my bed again, I thought, screw it. And I'm really glad I did, because while we were talking, we realized that one girl is looking for a flat as same as me, and now there's 3 of us. Which makes it possible to rent the flat we kept our eyes on since May. Oh God, I really want that particular house. And we made plans to go to a theater to see a play, because one of our friends is an actor. And we made plans to finally go and buy bicycles, which I'm craving for since May as well :))
No pictures from the pub though. But I will be talking loads of pictures tonight. Well, I hope so. I'm planning to dye my hair (just the roots need doing, nothing too crazy) and wearing my new dress, which somehow makes me really excited. It's going to be a Karaoke night that our office is organizing. Should be fun!
Also, leaving your freshly washed clothes outside in the garden through the whole night hoping it won't rain in England is not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment