Sunday 26 July 2015

new bikes and friday nights

Stoviu po dangum, aš bandau prisiminti
Ką reiškia atsimerkt ir norėt nenumirti

It's a bit weird that I enjoy this Lithuanian pop song so much. Don't know what it is, but the beat just relaxes me. 


so Karaoke was fun! I'm pretty sure it was the first time I tried a drink from these types of glasses. That's why me and Gratsiela kept posing for pictures, but only one of them is good enough to post :D Just noticed Becky photobombing the photo, hahaha! 

On saturday I had a 13 hour shift at Silverstone. I swear, I love the team there. There were so many 'Friends' references between my colleagues during the shift, I was amazed. Including 'Mark bruises like a peach' and 'I'm not touching you, can't get mad *in a proper Chandler's voice*.  The whole place has an awesome atmosphere. 

I can now understand why British people love their cuppa so much ( cup of tea for the rest of the world :D). Honestly, there's nothing better, that having a cup of tea after you get back from the city/work/errands drenched. It has been raining non stop for a few days that you don't even realize anymore. Literally, I walked out of my house today with sunglasses in my hand expecting some sun. I desperately needed umbrella instead. But the good news is I got a bike! Me and Kristina were trying to find this vintage/thrift market. Bought new bikes and it was only 30 pounds - a steal! 





No comments:

Post a Comment