Wednesday 22 July 2015

Nike vs Vans

Recently I started to realize that I'm starting to forget all the different shifts I had. All the memories from work during 2014 are starting to fade. And I missed my blog. So I thought that even short posts are nice to have on my blog.
Yesterday I worked at Hilton St. George. Serving dinner to Americans from shoe company Nike. I swear, it was so nice to hear a proper american accent. And it does sound exactly like from the movies. I heard one young lady saying ' you should go to New York and then get a flight to LA' . *trying to make an american accent; completely failing*.
and the day before that, I decided that I want to go back to my lovely Vans. I'm glad that I can go into the shop and buy my favorite shoes. I worked for it.
accidentally listening to this now, laying in my bed, all cosy.



And also, I wanted to share this article. Every single sentence defines me. I'm guessing I'm not the only one then. http://www.idealistrevolution.org/how-to-love-a-girl-who-doesnt-know-how-to-be-loved/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment